EtherWAN’s ED3575 is a hardened managed Ethernet switch and extender combo. Equipped with Ethernet, SFP, and copper extender ports, the ED3575 bridges the gap between modern and legacy infrastructures, providing the flexibility and versatility for networks in urban infrastructure, transportation, security, and other areas where connectivity is crucial.
- Managed platform with dual functions as a switch and an extender
- Dual SFP ports for fiber connectivity
- Dual VDSL2 ports extend data up to 2.2km using legacy copper pair wire
Hardened-Grade for Non-Ventilated & Harsh Environments
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
- Fanless operation
- High impact, thermal shock, and electrical noise resistance
- Port control
- 802.1x port-based network access control and remote authentication through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Configure and monitor with eVue™ and eLite™
Our products are available for supply anywhere in New Zealand.