Laird base loaded mobile antenna’s have exclusive features such as stainless steel whips, housings constructed with ABS material injected moulded around a solid brass insert, and gold plated push pin contacts. Making it a long lasting, high quality antenna fit for demanding mobile radio communications.
Features & Benefits
- Long tuning ferrule allows for greater freedom in frequency adjustment without trimming
- High performance mobile antenna operates on a No Ground plane (NGP) requirement.
- Straight Stainless steel corona ball stays on the rod.
- Easy Installation /w NMO mountable.
- 100% tested on a network analyser.
- Frequency range of 144Mhz – 866Mhz dependant on model.
Our products are available for supply anywhere in New Zealand.