The new, versatile SINAMICS S210 servo drive system is as compact and easy to handle, as it is powerful. The single-axis S210 converter is connected to the SIMOTICS S-1FK2 servomotor, which is specifically developed for it, using just one space-saving cable—and it provides integrated safety functions, as well. Commissioning is completely intuitive using a web server or through the Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal).
SINAMICS S210 addresses a power range from 50 to 750 W currently. The system is particularly well-suited for dynamic, discontinuous applications found in OEM machines. The S210 fully leverages its strengths when the application involves precise positioning and motion control. To achieve high dynamic performance, all motion sequences are executed with the SIMATIC S7-1500 controllers and command the S210 converters via Profinet.
- Integrated web server allows the drive to be commissioned and fully diagnosed without additional software – PLC can directly access the web server in the drive via PROFINET
- One-button tuning, with selectable dynamic levels to adapt to the required machine dynamics, allows the controller settings to be easily optimised
- Low moment of inertia and high overload capability of the motor
- High-resolution encoder with fast scanning
- Short cycle times on the machine are possible even with complex motion control
- Motion control functions, e.g. positioning or cams, facilitate engineering perfectly coordinated with the drive
- Universal, standardized safety concept – Safety Integrated
- Integrated safety functions: STO, SBC, SS1, SS2*, SOS*, SLS*, SSM*, SDI*, SLA*, SBT* (*optional)
- Seamless implementation of safety functions in accordance with SIL 2 (EN 61508) and PL d (EN ISO 13849-1)
- Rotary indexing tables
- Feed and removal equipment
- Storage and retrieval machines
- Adjustment axes
- Coordinated conveying
- Flying saws
- Labeling machines
- Digital printers
- Cardboard box erectors
- Assembling machines
- Chip-sorting machines
- Bonding machines
Our products are available for supply anywhere in New Zealand.