SINAMICS V20 has a compact design, and can be individually adapted to the particular application or user requirements using various options – for example, an external BOP, connecting cable, filter, braking resistors, shielding.. The rugged construction is ideal for operating pumps, fans, compressors and conveyor belts, as well as for basic drive applications in the process and manufacturing industries. The Siemens SINAMICS V20 has seven frame sizes which covers a power range extending from 0.16 to 40 Hp. Reducing engineering, commissioning and operating costs is at the heart of the SINAMICS V20 design.
- Simple installation – push-through and wall mounting – side-by-side possible for both versions
- Simple commissioning, diagnostics, and service via mobile and local operator panels, as well as a multitude of options
- Easy handling – Parameter readout and cloning without power supply
- Integrated application and connection macros
- Greater voltage range, advanced cooling, and coated electronics boards add to the robustness of the drive in tough environmental conditions
- Stable operation under difficult line supply conditions
- Operating and ambient temperature from -10 °C to 60 °C
- Integrated braking chopper from 10 – 20 Hp (7.5 – 15 kW)
- ECO mode for U/f, U2/f; hibernation mode in idle state
- Integrated energy and water flow monitoring
- Keep Running mode for uninterrupted operation
- Hibernation mode saves energy
- High overload capacity (HO) and low overload capacity (LO) for frame size FSE
- DC coupling
SINAMICS V20 is perfect for simple and efficient movement of air and fluids.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Radial / axial fans
- General compressors
Material handling for simple conveyor systems and stacker cranes benefit from the simple and cost-effective SINAMICS V20 drive.
- Belt conveyors
- Roller conveyors
- Chain conveyors
- Bucket conveyors
Take advantage of the compact SINAMICS V20 for basic drive applications in the process and manufacturing industries.
Our products are available for supply anywhere in New Zealand.