The SINAMICS G120C combines an extremely compact design with integrated safety function and a wide range of functions for diverse applications. With seven frame sizes, it covers a power range from 0.55 to 132 kW.
Supported by powerful software tools, the SINAMICS G120C drives can be integrated quickly and easily into existing automation environments. Innovative software tools help to make selection, commissioning and operation as easy and reliable as possible.
- High torques at low frequency setpoints are possible thanks to energy-efficient, sensorless vector control
- Due to the certified Safe Torque Off safety function, which is integrated as standard, additional external components can be omitted
- All standard bus systems such as PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS and USS/ Modbus RTU are supported
- Intuitive series commissioning, cloning function using a SINAMICS G120 Smart Access Module, BOP-2, IOP-2, or SD card
- Simple and fast software parameter assignment
- Full integration of the drives into the TIA Portal system diagnostics and the use of the TIA Portal library concept guarantee simple reusability of the converters, including their parameters and hardware components
- Compact design, also for power ratings up to 132 kW
- Integrated input reactor and EMC filter
- All frame sizes in side-by-side design without power reduction or current derating
SINAMICS is the drive for pumping, ventilating, and compressing.
SINAMICS is the drive for simple as well as highly dynamic conveyor systems and stacker cranes.
SINAMICS is the drive for continuous processes with high speed and torque accuracy.
Our products are available for supply anywhere in New Zealand.